To read my mom's blog, go here: http://ratiooffailures.blogspot.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Warners invade Missouri

Me and my teacher,Ms. Mckenna , decided to go as Wakko and Dot Warner one day at school (Accually, I begged her, so I wouldn't be the odd duck) These are the pictures to prove it!

The tail, for me was a pain in my black panted BUTT!

This costume (Mine, not hers) Was worked on by me and June Freaking Cleaver, who I nagged to death!
Yes, even Ms. Mckenna had a tail. But for hers, I helped because June was at work.

Here is me with my DVD. Note: This picture was my idea.

Note: So was this one! But you should know, NEVER EVER take a picture with a DVD with the camrea far away. Because it will look like this.


Oh, and By the way.... this is gonna be in two parts. So..... yeah, bye.

No comments: