To read my mom's blog, go here: http://ratiooffailures.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is what happens when you combine two shows.

I have seen many shows where they either spoofed and/or mixed the characters of other shows. This is what happens.

The Goofalotatots form The Mask The Animated Series.

As you can tell, this is the cartoon based off the Jim Carrey movie of the same name. The Mask once met a spoof of the Warner Brothers and their sister Dot. The Goofalolatots, Stinko, Pinko, and Snot.




 This is just the first part.



This is why I decided to post this. If you can't tell, Yakko is a skunk, Wakko is a beaver, and Dot is a cat.

Then there is Pinky, Elmyra and The Brain.

This one lasted 1 season. Ok, I can understand that..... Pinky and The Brain lasted untill 1999. This one lasted one year. I mean, COME ON! If you wanted to make an Animaniacs Tiny Toons crossover, use The Warners and Buster and Babs Bunny! That would have made a good show! Grrrrrr....


Ok, I need to calm down. Bye

No comments: