To read my mom's blog, go here: http://ratiooffailures.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jim's former company is following me!

If you don't know this already, you don't read mom's or my blog. I am a fan of the Muppets. That is why I was so exited when I heard Dave Golez was coming to Missouri. So, when I joined Twitter, I found out that The Jim Henson Company had a Twitter account. I was excited! So I decided to follow Jim's company (Jim's former company). I didn't know that I would get the biggest suprise of a lifetime. I am a puppeteer, so I was suprised that the Company's Twitter account started following me, I was psyched! But I don't know what to say..... I want to tweet to them, but what to say?


WWJD? What would Jim do?

Can you comment to this post and say what you think I should tweet? Thanks in advance for the ideas!

2 comments:

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

I don't have any suggestions about what to say, but I think it's pretty awesome that they're following you back!

I ♥ watching old episodes of The Muppets. The Swedish Chef is my favorite.

Erin IG said...

I would say "Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be. I can fly higher than an eagle. You are the wind beneath my wing. The wind beneath my wing. FLY FLY FLY higher than the sky."