To read my mom's blog, go here: http://ratiooffailures.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tweeters BEWARE! The Boy goes to Twitter

It is true! I have escaped the water tower of my mind on ANOTHER website! Well, I had to start my new computer off with a BANG! And this is the only way I knew how! My Username is Ratiosmaintopic. Translated it means "Ratio's main topic" OMG! I made a refrence to my mom's blog! speaking of which, I am now a twitter FREAK! Even though as of this post being made, I have been on Twitter for a minute. Oh well!


This is my icon. My other icons are a group of highly skilled toons trying to break out of the computer on some fourm. They are known as "The only animated sprites of Tiny Toons and Animaniacs characters I could find" Oh and By the way! It is hard to find Wakko and Dot sprites.

Remember this picture for a while. If my plan works, the Animaniacs Movie will be a sure thing!

3 comments:

takineko said...

I mostly use twitter to talk about Big Bang Theory, so be prepared to not be able to follow alot of my tweets. But I'm a huge fan of Animaniacs, Freakazoid, and Pinky and the Brain. So if u like, my screen name on there is SHOCKINGLY also Takineko.

Evansmom said...

Yeah on the new computer! Cute name.

Erin IG said...

You got a new computer!? That's sooo cool! I hope you are able to stay out of trouble so that you can use it on a daily basis.

Just so that you know, I will not be Twittering; however, you can visit me on Facebook any time. Happy Valentine's Day! Love you!