To read my mom's blog, go here: http://ratiooffailures.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good News Everyone!

The court finally dropped my case. Wanna know why? My psychiatrist and their psychologist agreed on a couple of  things - that I have Asperger's, and I don't have the ability to form intent to commit assault.

That means I didn't MEAN to do it. I have been saying that the whole June Freaking time.

But I'm not out of the woods just yet. I am now on informal probation; that means that a juvenile officer will still visit me at school to check on my behavior.

I feel a bit better now, knowing that the court date will not be coming up this month. I will have to keep my cool, and behave myself from now on.

Because I don't ever want to look like THIS again.

1 comment:

Evansmom said...

Great news! Take it one day at a time. I know you can keep up the good behavior.