To read my mom's blog, go here: http://ratiooffailures.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Waiting for the clock to strike 3 (Or 7:30 on Febuary 6th)

Waiting for the Dave Golez thing has made me think about a few things..... And even more that doesn't mean making fun of The Mister (Or as the Gorgeous Tammy called him "Ward Freaking Cleaver") It reminded me of a song from Tiny Toons How I spent my summer Vacation




Think about this song next time you are waiting for Summer Vacation or anything!

It inspired me to draw some pictures of Animaniacs and Tiny Toons characters. (WARNING! What you are about to see is bad drawings done in some kid's free time. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
(Accually I traced over them, but whatever!)





Here is Wakko.



Dot is what I think, one of the best I did.



I had to Re-do Yakko's eye, so it's crooked.



This picture of Pinky and Brain came from a T-Shirt... What I wrote down was what the shirt said.



Look who it is! It's our favorite Tiny Toons character Badly Drawn Dizzy Devil with a pizza! What a scamp!

And if that didn't scare you enough, here's Plucky Duck!




Not only Really badly drawn Plucky Duck is here... but so is Beheaded Buster Bunny who was quickly erased!

So now you see.... I should never be an artist... exept on Animaniacs characters.



1 comment:

Evansmom said...

Waiting for something is hard, isn't it? It doesn't get any easier when you get old like me!