To read my mom's blog, go here: http://ratiooffailures.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

It Happened! And I Was There!

It has been a long and incredibly tiring good night last night. I went to the Dave Goelz thing yesterday evening.

I have some pictures.






This is me with Ryan, who runs The Muppet Mindset, a blog made to review Muppet stuff. He was very nice. He, however doesn't know I was the one who told him about it, though.



This is Anthony, who works with Tough Pigs. He was cool, but nerdier than me. How nerdy? It's like he doesn't live in his parents basement. More like the sub-basement.

This was the name of the program: Muppets 101.




First was this Long and incredibly boring appropriate rule goings over.
Then Dave got to speak, and he talked about some of the things Jim did before, and during his time with the Muppets, which is still going on.



Here's part of the video he talked about. It was done by the Jim Henson Legacy.


Here's from the pitch reel for Sesame Street.


Then a Q and A session. I got to ask my question, then the special guest (Yes, Gonzo) came out of the box. He apparently got flown in from Hoboken.


Ah.... this part was very funny. June Freaking Cleaver asked about the whole "Chicken Romance" thing. What was said was "What about it?!"


This was interesting, when Gonzo was complaining about one of the questions.


It's a kinda cool, being in a room with a Muppet. It makes me wish I was actually talented.


This picture is kinda blurry. I know it was during the Q and A session, but I don't know when.



Ok.... I can't explain this one. Eli was with us and he was in the way.


This was done during the rantesque talk Gonzo had about Elmo, which made me laugh.

"Elmo? He's a weirdo!"
Here's when I was in the Incredibly long line to get an autograph.

This.... is the high point of the pictures. And I will never forget it. Thanks Dave for tolerating a picture!

Then here are some things I don't need to explain. AUTOGRAPHS!!!



What a night!

No comments: